NFC Sticker made of PVC. 28mm diameter Round NXP Ntag213 chip Universal compatibility Fully Waterproof Thickness: 1mm Available memory: 144 bytes Adhesive layer by 3M
NFC PVC Disc Label Tag with Chip Ntag213/Ntag215/216
All our NFC Tags are tested before shipping.
NFC Tags are new, empty and have an available capacity of 144 bytes.NFC Tags can be enconded with a free mobile app.These NFC Tags don’t work close to metal surfaces.
- Adhesive Layer made by 3M
- Front side is white
- Fully Waterproof
Technical specification of NXP Ntag213 chip
RF Interface (ISO/IEC 14443A)
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Fast data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- True anticollision
- 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- 168 bytes of total memory, divided in 42 pages (4 bytes each)
- 144 bytes of user r/w memory area, divided in 36 pages (4 bytes each)
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 64 bytes
- Field programmable read-only locking function per block
- 32-bit user definable One-Time Programmable (OTP) area
- 16-bit counter
- Data retention of 5 years
- Write endurance 10000 cycles
NFC Forum Tag 2 Type compliance
NTAG213 Chip provides full compliance to the NFC Forum Tag 2 Type technical specification and enables NDEF data structure configurations.
- Anti-cloning support by unique 7-byte serial number for each device
- 32-bit user programmable OTP area
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 512 bits
- Read-only locking per block for rest of memory
The anticollision function is based on an IC individual serial number called Unique IDentifier. The UID of the NTAG213 is 7 bytes long and supports cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3.
An intelligent anticollision function according to ISO/IEC 14443 allows to operate more than one card in the field simultaneously. The anticollision algorithm selects each card individually and ensures that the execution of a transaction with a selected card is performed correctly without data corruption resulting from other cards in the field.